Surat Lamaran Guest Relation

contoh surat lamaran kerja/contoh curriculum vitae/contoh cv :

Dear Mr. xxx,

During the last three years of my career in the hospitality industry, I have been awarded as a best employee of the year 2007 and the best upselling perfomance of the year 2007. When I saw your advertisement for a guest relation, I knew that I should write an introductory cover letter and let my interest in your established company be known.

I am very interested in being considered for the position and believe that my prior experience as a guest assistance make me an ideal candidate to fill that role for your well known hotel.

My goal would be to bring the same dedication and enthusiasm that I have demonstrated in my prior positions to your company by conscientiously handing such responsibilities as arranging guest activities, making arrangements for special services and generally ensuring each customer’s stay is a pleasant experience.

I would consider it an honor to be associated with your established company and hope to have the opportunity to meet or talk with you at your earliest convenience

Sincerely,


Umar