Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja untuk bagian Administrasi

Contoh surat lamaran kerja/contoh curriculum vitae/ contoh cv bagian administrasi :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through advertisement in Bekasi Advertiser, I notice that Australian Consulate General Jakarta is seeking for a consulate clerk. Herewith I submit this application with reliance that I can take part in devoting my potency.

I am 25 years old Male, excellent health, willing to work hard and willing to learn new skill. I was graduated from PPLP Dhyana Putra, Certificate IV accommodation in International Class with Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE, Australia. I speak good english and have a good knowledge of office practice and computer system as well as correspondence in English and Indonesian. I understand that my experiences in Guest Relation and Reservation Department have given me a strong focus with clients to deal with their needs.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require copy of my certificates and reference letters.
I look forward to hearing from you and would greatly appreciate on opportunity to attend an interview at your earliest convenience.


With kind regards,


Umar